Friday, January 11, 2019

Well, it's been a while and a lot has happened since my last post. A whole lot. I'll get to all the changes but for now, i just wanted to post a local Fire Captain story. No, it's not my narcissistic neighborhood moron ( I know, you're probably asking yourself- "How can a moron be narcissistic?" and to answer isnt complex- Its his narcissism that makes him a moron). I share the following story to illustrate that just because you have a responsible position in which you serve and protect your community, doesnt mean you cant still be of scumbag quality. Maybe like the story's lead character, my Batallion Fire Chief neighbor has just breathed in too much hazmat-filled smoke...Anything is possible.

https://www.chicoer.com/2019/01/10/cal-fire-butte-county-captain-held-for-trial-in-sexual-assault-case/

No comments:

Post a Comment